The India’s largest Civil Aviation and Aerospace show
Since it was created, the India Aviation at Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad has been the largest dedicated show on civil aviation and Aerospace industry in India
- More than 200 exhibitors
- Over 6000 trade visitors
- More than 50,00 general visitors
- 26 aircraft participated at the show
- Airbus A 380 and Boeing 787 Dreamliner were showcased at India Aviation 2014.
All the Major exhibitors attend the show
India the entire industry together once every two years.
With 204 international companies, the India Aviation 2016, Begumpet Airport, Hydeabad
offers you more commercial and marketing opportunities.
An all-industry Event
India Aviation at Begumpet Airport is a fantastic opportunity to discover, on a singl site, all the latest developments in:
- Aircraft: construction, assembly and sub-assemblies
- Space, satellites and satellite telecommunications
- Piloting and navigation aids and on-board equipment systems
- Production equipment, tools and software
- Electrical, electronic, mechanical and metalwork subcontracting
- Maintenance, after-sales service and spares, and transport
- Airport equipment and services
India Aviation gives an unique opportunity to do business, discover the latest developments and network.